Trip to Greece

August 8, 2014


This time I am sharing with you guys some pictures from my and my boyfriends little trip to Greece. I must say, this place is like a real heaven. I just love crystal blue sea and golden sand, the sound of crashing waves. This was the best relaxation time. Hopefully I will come back here again 









| Swimsuit VICTORIA'S SECRET | Sunglasses MNG | Bracelet HANDMADE GIFT |

5 comments on "Trip to Greece"
  1. Hey. I nominated you a Liebster Award. More information is here - http://dimensionoffashion.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-nomination-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I especially like your seashells bracelet :)
    FASHIONAH DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai gražios nuotraukos! :)))

    www.lafille-verte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete