Natural Skinny Herbs detox tea

April 3, 2015

Guess what? I’ve been tea-toxing! I have posted few pictures with this tea on Facebook and Instagram, but I never actually told you about it because I didn’t want to hype the whole thing, and also because I wanted to take some time to test it before writing about it. 






First things first: for those of you that don’t know what tea-toxing is, it is basically detoxing by using tea (in combination with a healthy diet and exercise) to flush out toxins from your body. Simple as that. I am now done with the first 7 days of teatox and wanted to share my experience so far with you. There are multiple reasons why people detox, supposedly you can loose weight, skin will clear up, more energy, better sleep, improved metabolism, … the list goes on. About the weight: I am actually happy with my weight at the moment, it really helped me out to get rid of few unnecessary kilograms . And the tea actually tastes really good!! I was expecting it to taste of grass and weird herbal stuff. The daytime tea has a strong lemongrass flavor and the night cleanse has peppermint in it. I love both of those flavors, so I really like the tea. - There is an online eating plan to help you with healthy eating for the teatox at www.teatox.lt/uncategorized/123 . Alcohol, coffee and carbs should NOT be consumed during the 14-day period and I also read on another teatox website that dairy should be left out
- I feel great even without consuming coffee
- My skin looks great, a little more even and “glow-y”. 
- I feel a bit more energetic 
I have completed the entire 28 days and I can assure you that as soon as I get back home, I will buy one more pack if this tea and this time I am gonna work out too! I’ll be sure to write up about it as well. 

Have any of you tried Natural Skinny Herbs from www.teatox.lt ? No? Well you should! Because it really works and only 2 months left until bikini season so get the tea and prepare your body for summer!


P.S This post is my opinion, it is not sponsored! I share it and recommend to buy the tea from tetox.lt because I tried it and I really liked it and I want you all to try it too!
Post Comment
Post a Comment