ootd: Let's bring dresses out

May 4, 2015

Even though it is super cold for me here in Lithuania, I decided to wear a dress anyways. I absolutely love dresses, but I don't really wear them that often, nor I have a lot of dresses in my closet. Which is really disappointing. But I promised to myself to finally start wearing dresses and skirts, because common guys, it is really girly and feminine and beautiful, right? No matter if the dress is short, middle length or long, plane color, with stripes or flowers or any kind of decoration  - they all are always in fashion!

So here I am wearing this gorgeous floral print, super light material dress. Since it was quite cold outside, I wore black tights with it & of course - leather jacket. For the shoes.. I was picking between sneakers and espadrilles and as you can tell, this time I picked these beautiful black espadrilles from Deichmann. And honestly guys, these were the most comfortable shoes I ever wore!! I swear! Just go to nearest Deichmann shoe store and try them out, you will see it by yourself! They are so soft that it makes you feel like you are walking on clouds! So love love love!

Would be happy to hear your opinion on this look & what is your favorite dress style for spring and summer?

Kisses, Inga



2 comments on "ootd: Let's bring dresses out"