ootd: Fringes in nude & blue

June 17, 2015



Hello peeps! Today I am here with a new outfit post for you. And with this outfit I wanted to show you my new favorite fringe jacket. How pretty it is?? I ordered it few weeks ago, I mean I love online shopping, but waiting for the shipping is just something awful! Seriously! Why can't shipping to Lithuania be like 2-3 business days ? I hate waiting for so long, but finally this beautiful baby is mine now :) I love the blue and nude color combination and fringes. It looks so cool, right?

Anyways with this jacket for today I decided to go simple, because I was basically going on a handbag hunt and later cinema. So I wanted to feel super comfortable. Even though I wanted to wear heeled sandals, but the weather wasn't too pleasant, so at the end I decided to go with my blue Adidas sneakers. 

I hope you like this look as much as I do and let me know what you think in the comments bellow!

Kisses, Inga


| jeans, glasses ZARA | shoes ADIDAS from DEICHMANN | top PRIMARK | fringe jacket BOOHOO |

1 comment on "ootd: Fringes in nude & blue"
  1. Pretty outfit and the background!

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete