ootd: Navy blue, birds & sneakers

June 2, 2015

Hey guys! Finally long waited summer is here with it's perfect weather. When I was picking my outfit for the day in the city with a lot of walking and meetings, I let summer vibes to decide what to wear. I can't express how badly I want on vacation, or just somewhere near the sea or the ocean. Even for a day.. Let's just hope that this summer I will get to see nice blue water, sand and relaxed people in the beach. 

Until then - here is my "need on vacation" outfit. Bird print pants, navy blue blazer & comfortable sneakers went well together and made me feel relaxed, comfortable and reminded my that it's already summer. And I really love to mix and match sporty footwear with some girly clothing pieces. What you guys think of this combination?

P.s Video of this look will be up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Wish you all happy summer!

Kisses, Inga




| pants ZARA | blazer ASOS | top STRADIVARIUS | sneakers ADIDAS from DEICHMANN | bag H&M |
5 comments on "ootd: Navy blue, birds & sneakers"
  1. Isduok paslapti kiek skirtingu spalvu svarkeliu turi ? :)) Kelnes - nerealios :)


    http://linselfportrait.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toki kaip šitas mėlynas turiu rožinį :D o šiaip dar turiu juodą, pilką ir rožiniai,smėliniai dryžuotą :)

      Delete
  2. It packs in Bluetooth, a VGA camera with video record, Java diversions, polyphonic ringtones and a high goals 176x220 pixel show.pool guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few ladies want to put on these in light of the fact that sneakers permit foot and leg muscle unwinding without the need to forfeit their style with regards to being in design. golden goose sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. footwear wholesale

    ReplyDelete