ootd: Wooden platform sandals

June 28, 2015


Hi loves! I am back today with a quick outfit update. This is what I was wearing on the last date with my boyfriend before he left back to his country. Basically we were wondering around Kaunas old town, went for cup of coffee. 



When I was getting ready, I didn't know what to wear. I literally took all clothes from my closet because I couldn't pick and match anything. It was one of those days " I don't have what to wear". So few mins before we had to head out I picked this light peach color shirt, my most comfortable skinny jeans, old but fave wooden platform sandals ( they are 4 years old!). And I have to say that I was quite happy with this spontaneous outfit combination. What you guys think?



| shoes PEPE JEANS | jeans, jacket STRADIVARIUS | shirt ZARA | bag ALDO | 
5 comments on "ootd: Wooden platform sandals"
  1. lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, the most established known shoes best sandals for men that have been found to date are a couple of multi year-old sandals that were found in Fort Rock Cave in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't just relate to getting the set gold havaianas that fits you appropriately at an expense inside the scope of your funds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes can likewise be utilized while performing different physical exercises, for example, working out, running, running, hitting the rec center and so on. Golden Goose V-Star Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete