Khaki for autumn

September 29, 2015

Hi guys! Todays post is all about the autumn! I totally opened my heart for autumn weather, fashion & colors. I have to admit, that falling leaves are controlling my color pallet when it comes to decide what to wear or what makeup to put on. Earth tones, burgundy lip color - screams AUTUMN for me. Since it got quite cold (well like 20 degrees) here in Macedonia, I can't leave home without my leather jacket and it makes me want to wrap a scarf around my neck, because it is quite windy as well. Anyways, I hope it will still get a little bit warmer, I am just not ready yet to say bye byes to warm and sunny days, no matter how much I love autumn.
P.s. Video of this look is coming real soon! 
Kisses, Inga 




| top, pants H&M | jacket STRADIVARIUS | bag ALDO | shoes DEICHMANN | scarf PRIMARK | bracelet NEW LOOK  | phone case CHLOE + EMMA | lips MAC DIVA |
1 comment on "Khaki for autumn"
  1. Simple but very cool look!

    http://margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete