Girl in heels and distressed denim

October 18, 2015

Today (aka Sunday) turned out to be quite nice and warm day, finally no rain, no wind, sunshine and +17 degrees, nice right? I was super happy and actually got super warm dressed up like that. I don't really know why, but every autumn & winter I get this wish to wear more heels. For summer and spring I like flats, sneakers, but the colder it gets, the more I want to put on heals. Anyone has the same thing? Or is it just me, haha? Anyway, still loving black & grays and it seems like it's gonna be "50 shades of gray" kinda autumn / winter outfits haha.  Oooh, and I just loooove the vibe my bralette gives to whole outfit. It really stands out and you don't even need any jewelry. What you think? Hope you like this 'bad ass girl' outfit!

Kisses, Inga



| shoes DEICHMANN | jeans, jacket STRADIVARIUS | cardigan NOWISTYLE | top H&M | bag PRIMARK | phone case SKINNYDIP LONDON |








1 comment on "Girl in heels and distressed denim"