Festive feeling & casual winter boots

December 10, 2015

I am back with brand new outfit post. I wore this outfit for a day out in the city. I went for a coffee, wondered around festive looking center of the city. I wasn't too sure about these shoes, but the minute I put them on and styled with some outfits I fell in love. They are so warm (even though there is no fur inside), they are light and super comfy and also they look amazing! And how cool and festive is the background of my pics??

Grįžau su nauju įrašu. Šį derinį rinkausi skubėdama į miestą. Bėgau išgerti kavutės, pasivaikščiojau po Kalėdiškai pasipuošusiu miesto centru. Tiesa, prieš įsigydama šiuos batus labai dvėjojau, bet tik juos užsidėjusi iš karto įsimylėjau! Labai šilti ( nors ir be kailio viduje), labai lengvi ir labai labai patogūs, o ir atrodo nuostabiai! Ir vis negaliu atsigrožėti Kalėdišku fonu nuotraukose!

Kisses, Inga

| shoes DEICHMANN | jeans, jumper ZARA | coat, gloves STRADIVARIUS | scarf NEW YORKER | bag PRIMARK | 









1 comment on "Festive feeling & casual winter boots"