Gold Metallic Shoes

March 25, 2016

Step by step finally Spring is coming to Lithuania as well and with a pleasure each day I am layering less and less clothing. I wasn't brave enough to put my coat aside, because early mornings are still cold as hell and I am leaving home at 7AM every single day, but I did packed all my winter shoes and put them safely to wait for next year and took all my Spring shoes out. So today I want to point out these metallic shoes for you. Metallic shoes and handbags are a must have this Spring and Summer. And my eyes saw these gorgeous golden shoes from Deichmann and right away I thought to myself, that they would be suitable for day time wear and night time too, that it is gonna be really easy to style them with everything. If you  are not a huge fan of golden color, you definitely can pick silver shoes or any other metallic color you like. All metallics are in style this season. They will look good with jeans, leather pants, shorts, dresses, white pants, anything! They are actually so easy to style, because they can be an accent of the whole outfit. Like I said, they go well with everything. Talking about my outfit - I must say it's a very safe outfit. I went to work, then to a meeting and after that for a scroll through the city. So it's practical and stylish at the same time. Not too fancy, not too extravagant. Lightly distressed denim jeans, cropped shirt with fun prints on it, golden shoes and white coat - all together made a really nice outfit. I love how golden shoes went really well together with white coat. Anyway, I hope that you like this outfit as much as I do and also, you can definitely wear something like that for Easter. I will definitely wear this outfit on Easter day when I will go to visit my grandparents. What you guys think? 

P.s soon I will post a video of this look, so keep an eye on my blog or my YouTube channel!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Pagaliau mažais žingsneliais atkeliauja pavasaris, o su juo kartu su džiaugsmu mažinu dėvimų drabužių sluoksnius. Palto dar į šoną padėti nerįsau, bet žieminius batus jau saugiai supakavau laukti kitų metų. Šiandieną noriu pabrėžti šio pavasario / vasaros “must have” -  metalo atspalvių batus. Mano akį patraukė šie auksiniai bateliai baltais padais – pamaniau sau, kad bus puikus variantas tiek dienai, tiek vakarui, nes tiks visur ir prie visko! Jei nepatinka auksiniai, gali dąsiai rinktis sidabro atspalvio batus. Neprašausi juos apsiaudama tiek prie džinsų, tiek prie odinių kelnių, suknelės, sijono. Žodžiu kaip ir minėjau, prie visko lengvai priderinami ir gali būti kaip pagrindinis derinio akcentas!

Na, o kalbant apie mano derinį, su kuriuo žygiavau į darbą, į svarbius susitikimus, bei vakarą su draugais, galiu pasakyti taip - tai patogu, saugu ir stilinga. Ne per daug puošnu darbui ir ne per paprasta vakarui mieste. Pasirinkau lengvai plėšytus džinsus, šiek tiek deriniui subtilumo suteikiau pasirinkdama žaismingus marškinius, na o derinio akcentais tapo auksiniai batai ir baltas paltas. Man asmeniškai šitas derinys labai patinka, ypač kaip šie auksiniai batai gražiai dera su baltu paltu. Taip pat šitoks derinys puikiai tinka ir ateinančioms Šv. Velykoms. Ir esu beveik 100% tikra, kad būtent šį derinį ir pasirinksiu važiuojant aplankyti senelių. Ką manote Jūs?

P.s greitu metu pasidalinsiu ir šio derinio vaizdo įrašu, čia savo tinklaraštyje bei YouTube paskyroje, tad nepraleiskite!

| shoes DEICHMANN | jeans, shirt ZARA | coat MANGO | bag RAW EDGE | jewellery THE PEACH BOX | 


Post Comment
Post a Comment