Daniel Wellington : hear charm and V day offer

February 10, 2017


Ok so V day is almost here and so I want to talk about this gorgeous little gift from Daniel Wellington, created just for Valentines day. If you are like me - having long distance relationship and still want to surprise your loved ones with cute and heart warming gifts - this is just for you. Daniel Wellington (my basically favorite watch brand) created this insanely cute heart shaped charm for their watches. Honestly, I couldn't imagine, that this little heart could make your watch look even more charming than it was. I feel like it gives this little extra to the watch and I absolutely love it. So I firmly believe, that this could be a very romantic and sentimental gift to someone you love. Also, it is limited edition thing, so there will not be a lot of people wearing it!

So just for V day, you can get this charm as a gift from Daniel Wellington while purchasing any leather strap watch! This deal is valid until 15th of  February, so you still have some time! Also, with the code INNASCORNER you can get a 15% discount on the whole website!

So share love and be loved!


Post Comment
Post a Comment